Sunday, November 20, 2011

Control ur Privacy

A little shocking to find that everything I did in my Google+ account shows up when I google my name! Thankfully, there is nothing much I did with it! Initially, I did the mistake of posting most of my life in Facebook. A few of them has even caused problems. There is no point in complaining that you are loosing your privacy when you are the one who is giving away your information. They say that a Social Network is to stay in touch with your friends. But the truth is, your Facebook-friend is not always your Friend. There are so many other secured ways through which one can share their life with friends. Plus, some tend to post indirect statuses especially when in a bad mood that they will regret later. Professional sites like linkedIn should also be used carefully. Some give all their contact information including their address which is totally not safe. Thinking about the amount of people coming to know my information is a little scary.
But the thing is, we have all the control to our privacy. Its in our hands to how much others should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment