Monday, November 14, 2011

My Turn!

Since I am going in Character Design for gaming I have little change due to it rise. So I will be focusing on how others should leverage it.

People like games, bottom line sorry! Kids like games, they learn from them. So in up coming generations I see more learning involving some scope of a game. It is a source of motivation for kids, so why not use it? One example I have from my childhood is the game 24. It was a simple math game that help you learn how to do basic math problems at high speeds. I played this game and my teacher actually ended up entering me into a tournament for it. That motivated me to learn, because it was fun.

Website design has a concept I don't see enough, but is gold. Minigames for loaders is a way to keep a viewer around if you have a extreme load time. You can easily occupy a persons time with even the simplest game as pong or tic-tac-toe if implemented even basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment