Monday, October 10, 2011

The fox is black

"The fox is black is an art and design blog that seeks to discover and share the most interesting and inspiring parts of contemporary life and culture" - main page description of thefoxisblack.com



I love art and design blogs, especially this one. I use them all the time for when I am just bored or looking for inspiration for a school project or just personal work. This blog is the one I find myself always checking up on everyday because it covers all spectrums. For example todays most recent blog post was pretty out of the ordinary. Bobby Solomon's (creator of the site) mothers house and car burned down, and he explained the whole situation and uploaded some really emotional pictures of the ordeal, and put a paypal link up asking for help for his mother. He's raised almost $1000 dollars already. Usually his topics include cool new art and music but I find it really amazing how blogs could be multifaceted and serve so many purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment