Monday, October 10, 2011


A blog that I often visit is the graphic design blog. This is because I have always been interested in graphic design and I like to keep up with the field as much as I can. I actually get emails sent to me when new posts are put up so I can glance at the new posts while saving time from going to their blog site. This blog usually has posts about new tricks in different applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator, it also shows interesting designs that are popular along with tips for jobs and designing in general.

Since I access this blog through my email I obviously check my email a lot and do receive a good amount of emails between my gmail and school account. I am involved in many things and have to stay in contact with a good amount of people about different projects I;m doing or programs I'm involved with. I also like to get rss feeds from some particular sites like the graphic design blog. I check my email at least 15 to 20 times a day between two accounts so its a daily activity for me. I'm not  a blogger at all unless its school related, this is because I don't have the time and I that I don't get hooked on things so much that I have to write and elaborate about it. The only time I IM now, is on Facebook, primarily because its convenient. i used to have a aim but I haven't been on it in years mostly because Facebook took its fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment