Monday, October 10, 2011

Tech Crunch

This past week I’ve followed a tech blog because of its relation to my work field, and what I’m learning in the Digital Design program. It was mostly about the comparison of android phones, new stats, new rumors, the speeds, and resolution display. This is the first blog I ever followed and found it interesting. I mostly read quick news reports/ clips throughout the day, but I wanted to push myself to read more tech driven blogs rather than economic news. The blog I chose was from the Tech Crunch website, and the author was Greg Kumparak. There were many types of articles ranging from a security glitch in the new Samsung Galaxy S 2, to the new European IPhone adapter allowing micro-USB to the docking port. There were talks about the new Android OS called Ice Cream Sandwich; which, is supposed to be hosting a launch in collaboration with Samsung’s newest creation, the Nexus Prime.

Before reading this blog, I assumed the majority of blogs were pages, and pages of someone’s online diary. I like the blog I followed, and after reading it, it showed me a different side of blogging. This blog was short, sweet, and to the point about useful tech data. If the author found more relevant information about the previous blog, he’d update that blog with solutions, or different news. I’m going to search around for more blogs concentrated on PCs instead of cell phones. But following this blog was a positive experience, and a bit of an eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment